Cleaning and sterilization monitoring
gke has been actively doing research in basic sterilization for 25 years and manufactures indicators for cleaning and sterilization monitoring. gke supports you to design or modify reprocessing processes and the correct monitoring with biological and chemical indicators as well as PCD (Process Challenge Device) systems.
gke offers scientific seminars about:
• Biological kill kinetics
• Basics of steam, formaldehyde and ethylene oxide sterilization
• Validation of sterilization processes
• Monitoring and documentation of sterilization processes
• Basics of cleaning processes
• Validation of cleaning processes
• Monitoring and documentation of cleaning processes
gke works closely together with SAL-GmbH (Sterility Assurance Laboratory), a test laboratory accredited from DAkkS (German National Accreditation Body). SAL carries out process validations of all cleaning and sterilization processes according to the valid EU and ISO standards as well as sterility tests of medical devices. Further information is available at www.sal-gmbh.com.